Easy & Hassle Free
Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, easily with standard windows, doors and easy no tools installation.
Highlight key information to make people quickly impressed by your product
Ready-made: More than just a blackout curtain liner. Our high-quality fabric easy to wash and 100% blackout. Easy to maintain: Magnetic Curtains are machine washable in cold water, tumble low dry. Quick low steam clean when needed.
Protects from UV rays
Total Blackout Coverage: Curtains impedes 99% light and UV rays.
Brand: Tlaks Magnetic Curtains
- Ready-made: More than just a blackout curtain liner. Our high-quality fabric easy to wash and blackout.
- Total Blackout Coverage: Curtains impede 99% of light and UV rays.
- Energy smart: Our fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. Protect your furniture, floors, and artwork from the ravages of the sun.
- Good to go: Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, easily with standard windows, doors and easy installation.
- Easy to maintain: Magnetic Curtains are machine washable in cold water, tumble low dry. Quick ironing or steam clean when needed.
- Designed and Made in the USA.
Tlaks Magnetic Curtains Gise Model can be installed and used with your current rods and window hardware, while also serving as a blackout curtain that blocks UV rays and sunlight, giving you more privacy. Our Tlaks Magnetic Curtains Sealers will seal out any UV or rays that go thru nicks and crevices, providing you a great look and feel of a blackout curtain. Our Tlaks Magnetic Curtain patent fastening system seals tight around the window or door frame. Simply place the panel over the window and press around the edges to seal. Pull the panel off when light is desired.
Designed and Made in the USA
The back of the curtains is the same color, no need to hide behind another curtain. Easy no-tools installation.
Gise Magnetic Models - Hardware or rods required.
33.5x63L - Package includes one panel.
33.5x84L - Package includes one panel.
33.5x95L - Package includes one panel.
How To Install
How To Install
Our Original Magnetic Curtains
Are a No tools installation is as easy as following the 7 steps.
Our Gise Model Curtains
Are also a hassle free install, you can use your already owned hardware rods and simply install like a regular curtain and then snap the sides to block the sun.